Protein "Overnight" Oats
Nothing is more filling than a big bowl of oats topped with crunchy graham crackers and smooth chocolate peanut butter. This will definitely get you fueled up for your next workout!
- 40g plain instant oats
- 1 cup of water
- 50g egg whites (I like to use Muscle Egg cake batter flavor)
- 1 container of Vanilla Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop of Core Nutritionals Cinnamon French Toast
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of a sweetener of your choice :-)
- Pinch of salt
- Add oats, water, and egg whites into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave until oatmeal is nice and fluffy (about 2-2.5 minutes)
- Mix in sweetener, cinnamon, and salt.
- Put in refrigerator until cold (30-45 minutes) Note: I usually do steps 1-4 the night before ;-)
- Mix in yogurt and protein powder
- Add toppings
Tag us on instagram and share your nutty creations!